Simplify payments and gain flexibility
You’ve earned a degree from a top university, started a great career, and built a life for yourself in the U.S. Isn’t it time to reap the rewards of your hard work?
- Release your cosigner and collateral
- Benefit from lower, more convenient payments
- Qualify for employer matching programs
- Build independence and your U.S. credit history through timely repayment
Take advantage of employer matching to pay off your loan sooner
U.S. employers can make up to US$5,250 in student loan payments to an employee each year tax-free. But, only U.S. student loans like MPOWER qualify. Refinancing is a win-win for you and your employer to pay off your loan sooner. Don’t leave money on the table.
Release your cosigner and take care of your family
Did your parents cosign your loan? Are they feeling stressed about their financial obligation, unable to cosign a loan for a sibling, invest in their business… or just retire?
They’ve taken care of you, now you have the opportunity to return the favor and give your family more freedom. When you refinance your loan, you’ll be able to pay off your home-country loan and release your cosigner and collateral.
Am I eligible?
You could be eligible if you:
- Live in the U.S. and have worked in the U.S. for at least 3 months full-time post-graduation
- Have a valid visa (including H1-B, and F-1 while on OPT) or are a DACA recipient, a U.S. Citizen, refugee, or asylum seeker, and two or more years of work authorization
Our loan terms
|Refi Loan Terms
|Minimum Loan Amount
|Maximum Loan Аmount
|Fixed interest rate before discounts:
– Automatic payment sign-up discount
|Fixed interest rate after discounts:
|11.74% (12.69% APR)
|Build your U.S. credit history through timely repayment of the loan
|MPOWER reports to all three major U.S. bureaus